eLearning Assessment and Evaluation Approaches Aug 18-19
I have been invited to speak as part of the eLearning Guild’s Online Forum: eLearning Assessment and Evaluation Approaches August 18 and 19. The event has an amazing lineup of professionals and I am honored to be included in the event.
I will cover:
- techniques to provide valuable data for ALL levels of evaluation
- different content-embedding strategies to optimize flexibility and workflow without risking critical data or creating common LMS “hiccups”
- techniques to collect multiple measures to validate metrics and provide opportunity to aggregate or parse data collected
- how to stucture assessment assets at many levels for reuse in multiple contexts
- a simple trick anyone can use to expand one good question into deep question banks
Please inform anyone responsible for assessment or evaluation of training programs about this event.