We’re Relaunching-New Look and Great Content Coming Up!
In preparation for the Learning Solutions Conference and the launch of my colleague’s Internet Security Awareness Training business, the site will be going through a significant redevelopment in the next few weeks. This upgrade will better serve our short term needs coming up as well as longer term planned actions for Business Critical Learning. Stay tuned for: [list style=”arrow” color=”blue”]
- A video showing a simple technique to take one good assessment question and extend it to multiple options to create deep question banks (releasing at LS11)
- Liveblogging from Learning Solutions 2011 (here, but also twitter hashtag #LS2011)
- The astounding video introducing Internet Security Awareness Training along with the background on this project which uses SCORMCloud
- A review of Clark Quinn’s “Designing mLearning” (from all my experiences learning from Clark, I know it will be awesome, I just have to read to know exactly why)
- More on Interzoic’s Accord LMS (Chris Wylie has offered me an advanced tour of some features coming up- he has some great functionality being added to extend this very capable platform)